Phone Call Instructions
- Go to google.com/voice.
- If you already have an account with Google, sign in. If not, you will have to create an account.
- Once you are signed in, choose a Google voice number. Enter in 661 as your area code and choose one of the following numbers with that area code and claim.
- To complete the setup, it will require you to verify your current phone number and link it to your new one so that any phone calls you receive to your Google voice number will be forwarded to your phone.
- Call Global Tel Link (GTL) at 800-483-8314 and establish an account with them so that your new Google Voice phone number can receive pre-paid phone calls from prison. For example, you can put $50 on your phone number. Every call costs 9.9 cents/minute.
- Send your new number to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the best time of day and day of the week to call you.
Need help? Feel free to email our tech support team: email@example.com and we’ll walk you through the setup process