As you can imagine, I love to have visitors, and I’m always grateful when friends—new and old— come spend a few hours with me.
Unfortunately, you can’t just drop by my place and expect to see me. I live in a gated community like any other celebrity, and all my potential visitors must be pre-screened and pass a background check.
To make this process as painless as possible, simply follow the steps outlined below. Be sure to read the Visiting Inmate Guidelines as well as a helpful tip sheet written by my own mother. She is something of a prison visit expert, having visited some two dozen inmates in nearly every California prison.
Steps to Gain Permission to Visit Christopher
- Fill in your information to request a Visiting Questionnaire.
- Once you receive it, fill in today’s date next to my signature on the back of the form.
- Complete the questionnaire and mail it, addressed to me.
- Upon receipt, the form will be removed from the envelope by the prison mailroom staff and forwarded to the correct department for processing.
- Once the background check and final approval have been completed (6–10 weeks), I will be notified in writing, and I will, in turn, let you know that you have been approved to visit me.
- Choose a time(s) (Saturday and/or Sunday, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.) when you would like to visit, and then send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know what day(s) you’re planning to visit, so I can be expecting you.
Want to receive notifications when something new is posted? Be the first to receive prayer requests? Just insert your information below to add your name to my mailing list, and specify what you’d prefer to receive. I appreciate the support, and look forward to keeping in touch!
To receive my Christmas Card (US Only) please include your mailing address.